Friday, December 6, 2013

Aaaargh!

I got my hair cut yesterday back to a pixie (which I am LOVING, even if it does make me look like a boy when I'm in my pajamas). I'm actually really excited to have my short hair back.

Shocker of the week: I sent a picture of it to my mom, who normally hates pixie cuts, and she said that she liked it! My work here is done.

I just got paid, and the store opened 45 minutes ago. I am thinking of trekking a block and a half on ice to go get some veggies so that I can make some stir fry. My roommate has been begging me to make some all semester, and I am really down for random morning cooking.

I am also going to go get a heating pad because (insert despair here) mine died last week whilst I was visiting the lovely Laura (check out her blog on my sidebar, because she's amazing. And also needs to update more. Then again, so do I).

Is today the day that I finally start vlogging? Glory be, it just might! I'm thinking of doing a November Favorites vlog, a nice easy start that will get me in the swing of things. And then I might do a couple of tags, even though I haven't been tagged in any of them.

My makeup is all done up, I'm going to try a hat on my gorgeous hair to make it more feminine, and I am going to be wearing either my favorite silver hoops (they look like sailor's rope) or my favorite pair of earrings ever, my anchor ones.

It's been decided. Anchor earrings, coin necklace, I'm dressing like a pirate today.

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment