Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm Not Able To Function Today

I took a shower, panicked all the way through it, panicked all the way through eating lunch (popcorn), and was unable to go to the class that I didn't sleep through. I feel completely overwhelmed and panicked and I might have triggered my disordered eating back into play (although that might also be the looming threat of clean checks tonight. I have a lot of looming threats and they scare me).

I have piles of housework and work-work and homework staring me in the face and I can't function. I'm surprised I'm at the level of writing this post, to be honest, but I think I'm trying to release some of the tension and break the day down into more manageable levels.

I went to the doctor a couple days ago and he increased my Prozac, gave me some birth control (hallelujah!), and then suggested that I get tested for ADD. Lovely. I'll be doing that on Monday.

-m

























No comments:

Post a Comment