Monday, November 25, 2013

It's 3 AM And I'm Bored

I slept all day today, so naturally I can't sleep during the night. That's okay, though, because it means I get to be productive. So far I've washed all my clothes (including bedclothes) and I'm just waiting for them to dry (which is the WORST part of the laundry experience in this apartment complex).

I'm messing around on my YouTube channel while I'm waiting, listening to Daughtry because I miss my brother, and trying to think of awesome ways to  start vlogging in order to keep from bouncing around in excitement about my new Thanksgiving plans.

Initially, I was going to spend Thanksgiving here by myself (I was SO looking forward to it, making a fort and everything). I've even got everything I need to make my Thanksgiving dinner in the fridge/pantry. Laura called yesterday, though, and said she had enough money to bring me down to her house for Thanksgiving and that she wanted me to come down. I wasn't sure at first, but now I am. I most certainly want to go down for Thanksgiving. We leave tomorrow (tomorrow!) and I am SO NERVOUS I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF.

In other news, my doctor believes that I am on the spectrum of Bipolar Disorder, and I'm finishing up my testing for ADD. I'm going to try to see my doctor today, and I will definitely see my therapist today, and overall I'm just hoping that today is going to be a good day.

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment