Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Remember A Long Time Ago When I Decided to Vlog?

Yeah, well, it didn't really pan out then. I wanted to start "Booktubing" this summer, but with all the  surgeries and getting my driver's license and stuff it didn't really pan out.

I've been thinking about trying my hand at it again. It probably won't have a theme -- just whatever I'm feeling like doing, whether it be books (most likely), or things I've bought, or top ten lists, or something like that. Maybe eventually it'll pan out.

I really want to get started on that now because I have found vloggig Nirvana -- my bedroom has the perfect lighting during the day to make me looking like a book goddess. It's now or never, folks! I'll be sure to update you here on if it actually works or not, and provide you with links.

Any topics that you would like me to do? (aka, PLEASE TELL ME THINGS TO VLOG ABOUT I AM SO BAD ABOUT THIS)

--m

No comments:

Post a Comment