Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Blog Says I've Been A Blogger Since 2008 -- How Many Years Is That, Again?

That's five years. I just counted.

It's really kind of surreal to think about. Just yesterday I was starting my first blog, a high-schooler, making sure that every one of my blog posts was a song title. Now I'm in college, my blog has gone through a couple different incarnations, and what have I learned from it?

Not much, to be honest. Other than that I love blogging. I love sharing myself on here, and hoping and praying that someone is reading and that they smile a little because I've blogged. I hope that I make you happy, readers. But if I don't, oh well. That's the lovely thing about it.

I love you dearly, readers. Here's to five more years typing it all out! Maybe I'll get a sense of regularity in the coming years. Eh...and maybe not.

--m

No comments:

Post a Comment